Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/yaowenku.com/e/class/connect.php on line 6
欢迎访问要文库 YaoWenKu.COM!

棋牌游戏实用对话及情景句(二)

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  棋牌的日常交流应该怎么样更好的表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于棋牌游戏实用对话及情景句(二),希望可以帮到大家

  棋牌游戏 (二)

  Eddy: A-ha! Read'em and weep ....a straight...five to nine! Yes! Yes!

  艾迪:啊——哈!不见棺材不掉泪是吧……顺子——从5到9太好了!

  Trev: Sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but".here's a flush -- all clubs! Yes!

  崔佛:很抱歉扫大家兴,可是……我是同花——都是梅花!耶!

  Archy: Damn! that's a pretty nice pot, Trev. Let's play one more time! Your deal. Jack.

  艾迪:可恶!那笔赌金很多,崔佛。再来玩一次!你发牌,杰克。

  Trev: I'm glad I could start on a winning note!

  崔佛:真高兴我能旗开得胜!

  Eddy: You're an aggressive player. You bet the max first hand.

  艾迪:你真是个咄咄逼人的玩家。第一把就下最大赌注。

  Trev: Well, flushes don't come along every hand -- I have to take advantage of it!

  崔佛:嗯,同花可不是每把牌都有的——我得好好利用!

  Eddy: OK. This hand, the winner gets a meal and drink of their choice.

  艾迪:好。这一把,蠃家可依自己喜好选择,吃喝一顿。

  Trev: Now you're talking! Up the stakes for this game!

  崔佛:这才像话嘛!这一把要赌大一点!

  Eddy: Let's make the ante ten cents, and the max is five bucks.

  艾迪:这次我们的底就下一美分吧。最多押5美元。

  Archy: Sure. Everyone ready? Jack put in a dollar. I'll see that.

  阿奇:没问题。大家都准备好了吗?杰克喊一美元,我跟。

  Eddy: And I'll call, and so will Paul.

  艾迪:我叫牌。保罗也跟我。

  Trev: Time for everyone to draw cards...Ouch! I fold. My cards stink.

  崔佛:该拿牌了……糟了!我盖牌。我的牌烂透了。

  Paul: Oh! Me, too...terrible cards.

  保罗:哦!我也是……牌糟透了。

  实用情景句型

  1. Read'em and weep.

  不见棺材不掉泪。

  Take a look at these cards and weep!

  看看牌,哭去吧!

  Have a look and weep!

  看看牌,哭去吧!

  See your fifty cents.

  我跟你50美分。

  I see your two dollars and raise you three.

  我跟你2美元,再加你3美元。

  I think I'm going to have to call.

  我想我要跟。

  2. Sorry to rain on everyone's parade.

  很抱歉扫大家兴。

  Sorry to make you unlucky.

  很抱歉没有带给大家好运

  Sorry to make you out of luck.

  很抱歉没有带给大家好运

  3. Your deal, Jack.

  你发牌,杰克。

  Deal'em out, Jack!

  杰克,你发这把牌!

  Deal this hand, Jack!

  杰克,你发这把牌!

  It's your turn to shuffle.

  该你洗牌了。

  It's my turn to deal this hand.

  这一把该我发牌。

  4. I'm glad I could start on a winning note!

  真局兴我能旗开得胜!

  I'm pleased I could start with a winning note!

  真高兴我能旗开得胜!

  I'm happy that I could begin with a winning note!

  真高兴我能旗开得胜!

  5. You're an aggressive player.

  你真是个咄咄逼人的玩家。

  You are a threatening player.

  你真是个逼人的玩家。

  You are an over bearing player.

  你真是个逼人的玩家。

  6. Now you're talking!

  这才像话嘛!

  Now that's what you are!

  这才像话嘛!

  Now that's what you are talking!

  这才像话嘛!

  7. Jack put in a dollar.

  杰克喊一美元。

  I'm gonna check.

  我不叫。

  I'm going to open the pot with dollar.

  我要以1美元来开叫赌局。

  8. My cards stink.

  我的牌烂透了。

  This is terrible.

  牌糟透了。

  What a garbage hand!

  牌糟透了。

  Terrible cards.

  牌糟透了。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享

阅读并接受《用户协议》
注:各登录账户无关联!请仅用一种方式登录。


用户注册协议

一、 本网站运用开源的网站程序平台,通过国际互联网络等手段为会员或游客提供程序代码或者文章信息等服务。本网站有权在必要时修改服务条款,服务条款一旦发生变动,将会在重要页面上提示修改内容或通过其他形式告知会员。如果会员不同意所改动的内容,可以主动取消获得的网络服务。如果会员继续享用网络服务,则视为接受服务条款的变动。网站保留随时修改或中断服务而不需知照会员的权利。本站行使修改或中断服务的权利,不需对会员或第三方负责。

关闭