Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/yaowenku.com/e/class/connect.php on line 6
欢迎访问要文库 YaoWenKu.COM!

购买房屋 实用对话及情景句(二)

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  关于购买房屋的日常对话应该怎么样讲更为适合呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于购买房屋 实用对话及情景句(二),希望可以帮到大家

  购买房屋 (二)

  Shirley: I hear you've bought a new house in the Northern Suburb.

  雪莉:我听说你在北郊买了一套房子。

  Joanna: That's right. We bought it the same day it came on the market.

  乔安娜:是的。那套房子上市那天我们就买了。

  Shirley: What kind of house is it?

  雪莉:是什么样的房子?

  Joanna: It is a wonderful Spanish-style architecture.

  乔安娜:是一幢典型的西班牙式建筑。

  Shirley: Oh, I love the roof tiles on Spanish-style houses.

  雪莉:噢,我非常喜欢西班牙式住房的屋顶瓦。

  Joanna: And It's a bargain. A house like this in Riverdale costs double the price.

  乔安娜:而且价钱非常便宜。这样的房子在河谷地区价钱要多出一倍。

  Shirley: Great! Is it a two-bedroom house?

  雪莉:真不错!有两间卧室吗?

  Joanna: No. It has three bedrooms and three baths. And has a living room with a twelve-foot ceiling. And there's a two-car garage.

  乔安娜:不,有三间卧室,三间盥洗室。起居室天花板高12英尺,车库可停放两辆车。

  Shirley: That's a nice area, too. It will be a good investment for you.

  雪莉:而旦所在地区的环境非常好。对你来说真是个很不错的投资。

  Joanna: Yes. When will you buy a house?

  乔安娜:是的。你什么时候买房?

  Shirley: Not until the end of this year. You know, just before my wedding.

  雪莉:要等到年底了。你知道,在我的婚礼前买。

  Joanna: Right! Congratulations!

  乔安娜:是啊!恭喜你了!

  Shirley: Thank you.

  雪莉:谢谢。

  实用情景句型

  1. We bought it the same day it came on the market.

  那套房子上市那天我们就买了。

  We bought it when it came on the market.

  那套房子上市那天我们就买了。

  We bought it as it came on the market.

  那套房子上市那天我们就买了。

  When did you bought your house?

  你什么时候买的房?

  How long have you kept your house?

  你的房买了多少时间了?

  2. It is a wonderful Spanish-style architecture.

  是一幢典型的西班牙式建筑。

  It is a splendid Spanish-style architecture.

  是一幢典型的西班牙式建筑。

  It is a classical Spanish-style architecture.

  是一幢典型的西班牙式建筑。

  It is a typical Spanish-style architecture.

  是一幢典型的西班牙式建筑。

  3. I love the roof tiles on Spanish-style house.

  我非常喜欢西班牙式住房的屋顶瓦。

  I like the roof tiles very much on Spanish-style house.

  我非常喜欢西班牙式住房的屋顶瓦。

  I prefer the roof tiles on Spanish-style house.

  我非常喜欢西班牙式住房的屋顶瓦。

  I've always been fond of you.

  我一向非常喜欢你。

  I'm keen on playing football.

  我热衷于踢足球。

  I'm crazy about chess.

  我对国际象棋着了迷。

  4. And it's a bargain.

  而且价钱非常便宜。

  And it's very cheap.

  这太便宜了!

  It's a real bargain.

  这太便宜了!

  It's a good buy.

  这太便宜了!

  It's too cheap.

  这太便宜了!

  That's more than I can afford.

  超出了我所想的价格。

  That's more than I was expecting to pay.

  超出了我所想的价格。

  That's more than I wanted to pay.

  超出了我所想的价格。

  5. A house like this in Riverdale costs double the price.

  这样的房子在河谷地区价钱要多出一倍。

  A house like this in Riverdale costs twice the price.

  这样的房子在河谷地区价钱要多出一倍。

  A house like this in Riverdale costs as twice as the price.

  这样的房子在河谷地区价钱要多出一倍。

  The new machine can raise efficiency six-fold.

  新机器可把工效提高5倍。

  The output has been increased four-fold as against last year in the factory.

  该厂产量与去年相比已增加了3倍。

  6. Is it a two-bedroom house?

  有两间卧室吗?

  How many rooms are there in your house?

  你家有几间屋子?

  It has five rooms-two upstairs and three downstairs.

  我家有五个房间——两间在楼上,三间在楼下。

  We have three bedrooms and a study.

  我家有三间卧室,一间书房。

  7. It will be a good investment for you.

  对你来说真是个很不错的投资。

  It is good for you to invest.

  对你来说真是个很不错的投资。

  It is a good chance for you to invest.

  对你来说真是个很不错的投资。

  8. Congratulations!

  恭喜你了!

  Congratulations!

  恭喜!

  Good for you!

  恭喜!

  Best wishes for your new home.

  祝贺你乔迁之喜。

  It's terrific to know that you've moved into your new house.

  祝贺你乔迁之喜。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享

阅读并接受《用户协议》
注:各登录账户无关联!请仅用一种方式登录。


用户注册协议

一、 本网站运用开源的网站程序平台,通过国际互联网络等手段为会员或游客提供程序代码或者文章信息等服务。本网站有权在必要时修改服务条款,服务条款一旦发生变动,将会在重要页面上提示修改内容或通过其他形式告知会员。如果会员不同意所改动的内容,可以主动取消获得的网络服务。如果会员继续享用网络服务,则视为接受服务条款的变动。网站保留随时修改或中断服务而不需知照会员的权利。本站行使修改或中断服务的权利,不需对会员或第三方负责。

关闭