Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/yaowenku.com/e/class/connect.php on line 6
欢迎访问要文库 YaoWenKu.COM!

家中电话实用对话及情景句(二)

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  通话是生活中经常的事情,但是这种日常的对话应该是怎么样的呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于家中电话实用对话及情景句(二),希望可以帮到大家

  家中电话 (二)

  Jane: Good afternoon. Jane speaking. How can I help you?

  简:午安,我是简。有什么可以为您服务吗?

  Nigel: Good afternoon. I'm looking for Mr. Green.

  尼格:午安。我找格林先生。

  Jane: Oh, I'm sorry. He is not home right now. Who is calling?

  简:喔,对不起,格林先生现在不在家。请问您是哪位?

  Nigel: This is Nigel Smith, from work.

  尼格:我是尼格·史密斯,他的同事。

  Jane: Can I take a message?

  简:你要留言吗?

  Nigel: Sure. Could you ask him to return my call?

  尼格:好。可以请他回电吗?

  Jane: Nigel...Smith. Does he have your number, Mr. Smith?

  简:尼格·史密斯,史密斯先生他有你的电话吗?

  Nigel: It's 2781 7031.

  尼格:我的电话是2781 7031。

  Jane: 2781 7031. Sure, I'll make sure he gets the message.

  简:27817031。好,我会把留言交给他。

  Nigel: Thanks so much. Bye.

  尼格:多谢了。再见。

  实用情景句型

  1. He is not home right now.

  他现在不在。

  He is not available right now.

  他现在不在家。

  He is not at home right now.

  他现在不在家。

  He's not available right now.

  他现在在忙。

  He is on another line.

  他现在在讲电话。

  He is not at his desk.

  他现在不在位子上。

  2. Who is calling?

  请问您是哪位?

  Who's speaking?

  请问您是哪位?

  Who's on the line, please?

  请问您是哪位?

  Who should I say is calling?

  请问您是哪位?

  May I know who's calling?

  请问您是谁?

  May I ask who is calling?

  请问您是谁?

  3. This is Nigel Smith, from work.

  我是尼格·史密斯,他的同事。

  4. Can I take a message?

  您要留言吗?

  May I take a message?

  要不要留话给他?

  Could I take a message?

  要不要留话给他?

  Would you like to leave a message?

  要不要留话给他?

  Do you have any message?

  要不要留话给他?

  Could I get him to return your call?

  我可以请他回电给你吗?

  Could I ask him to call you?

  我可以请他回电给你吗?

  It's Zhang Ming here.

  我就是张明。

  This is Zhang Ming speaking.

  我就是张明。

  Zhang Ming speaking.

  我就是张明。

  Zhang Ming is here.

  我就是张明。

  Can I leave a message?

  可以帮我留话吗?

  Do you think I could leave a message?

  可以帮我留话吗?

  Do you mind if I leave a message?

  可以帮我留话吗?

  5. Could you ask him to return my call?

  可以请他回电吗?

  Could you ask him to call me back?

  可以请他回电吗?

  Could you ask him to phone me back?

  可以请他回电吗?

  6. Does he have your number, Mr. Smith?

  史密斯先生他有你的电话吗?

  Could I have the number, please?

  你的号码是多少?

  The number, please?

  你的号码是多少?

  What's the number of her mobile phone?

  她的手机号码是多少?

  How can he get in touch with you?

  他怎么和你联络?

  How can he get a hold of you?

  他怎么和你联络?

  How can he get in contact with you?

  他怎么和你联络?

  7. It's 2781 7031.

  我的电话是2781 7031。

  I'd like to place an overseas call to London.

  我想往伦敦打个国际长途。

  Is this a station call or a personal call?

  是叫号电话还是叫人电话?

  I'd like to place a station-to-person call to Beijing.

  我想打“叫人电话”到北京。

  I'd like to make a person-to-station call to London.

  我想打“叫号电话”到伦敦。

  I'd like to make a person-to-person call to Beijing.

  我想打“叫人电话”到北京。

  I have your call on the line. Go ahead, please.

  电话已经给您接通了,请讲吧!

  8. I'll make sure he gets the message.

  我会把留言交给他。

  I'll pass the message on.

  我会把留言交给他。

  I'll let him know the message.

  我会把留言交给他。

  I'll get him to return your call.

  我会请他回电。

  I'll make sure he returns your call.

  我会请他回电。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享

阅读并接受《用户协议》
注:各登录账户无关联!请仅用一种方式登录。


用户注册协议

一、 本网站运用开源的网站程序平台,通过国际互联网络等手段为会员或游客提供程序代码或者文章信息等服务。本网站有权在必要时修改服务条款,服务条款一旦发生变动,将会在重要页面上提示修改内容或通过其他形式告知会员。如果会员不同意所改动的内容,可以主动取消获得的网络服务。如果会员继续享用网络服务,则视为接受服务条款的变动。网站保留随时修改或中断服务而不需知照会员的权利。本站行使修改或中断服务的权利,不需对会员或第三方负责。

关闭