欢迎访问要文库 YaoWenKu.COM!

影视口语《阿甘正传》第27-31期

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

《阿甘正传》是由罗伯特·泽米吉斯执导的电影,由汤姆·汉克斯,罗宾·怀特等人主演,于1994年7月6日在美国上映。下面小编就和大家分享影视口语《阿甘正传》,希望能够帮助到大家,来欣赏一下吧。

影视口语《阿甘正传》第27期:阿甘能实现自己的命运

Well...I happen to believe you make your own destiny.

嗯…我相信你能实现自己的命运

You have to do the best with what God gave you.

你要凭着上帝所给予的做到

What's my destiny, Mama?

我的命运是什么,妈妈?

You're going to have to figure that out for yourself.

你要自己去弄明白

Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest.

人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力

You never know what you're going to get.

你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种

Mama always hada way of explaining things

妈妈总有办法把事情说清楚

so I could understand them.

让我也能听明白

I will miss you, Forrest.

我会想念你的,福雷斯

She had got the cancer

她得了癌症

and died on a Tuesday.

在星期二去世了

I bought her a new hat

我给她买了顶新帽子

with little flowers on it.

上面有很多小花

And that's all I have to say about that.

我要说的说是这么多了

Didn't you say you were waiting for the number 7 bus?

你不是说你在等7路车吗?

There'll be another one along shortly.

等一下还会有下一班车的

Now, because I had been a football star and war hero

现在因为我成了足球明星和战争英雄

and national celebrity and a shrimping boat captain

以及全国知名的人物和捕虾船的船长

and a college graduate,

以及大学毕业生

the city fathers of Greenbow, Alabama,

亚拉巴马州绿茵镇的父老乡亲

decided to get together and offered me a fine job.

决定给我一个好工作

英语学习笔记精讲:

1.figure out:弄明白

例如: I can't figure out what he was hinting at.

我想不出他在暗示什么。

figure out还有计算的意思

Please figure out the total cost.

请算出总费用。

2.celebrity:名人

例如:a host of celebrities.

群星荟萃

In 1944, at the age of 30, Hersey suddenly became a celebrity.

1944年,30岁的赫西一夜成名。

影视口语精讲《阿甘正传》第28期:阿甘成亿万富翁捐给福音教堂

英语台词节选:

So I never went back to work for Lieutenant Dan, 所以我不再回去和丹中尉一起工作了

though he did take care of my Bubba Gump money. 但他继续打理着我们布巴甘公司的财产

He got me invested in some kind of fruit company. 他替我买了一家卖苹果的公司的股票

So then I got a call from him 后有他打电话给我

saying we don't have to worry about money no more, 说我们再也不用担心没钱花了

and I said, "That's good. One less thing." 我说:“好啊,又少一件麻烦事”

I've got a new hope... “我有了新的希望…”

Now Mama said there's only so much fortune 妈妈说过财产不用太多

a man really needs, 一个人用不了多少

and the rest is just for showing off. 多余的钱只是用来炫耀

So I gave a whole bunch of it 所以我拿出一大堆

to the Four square Gospel Church... 给四方福音教堂…

and I gave a whole bunch to the Bayou La Batre Fishing Hospital... 又拿出一大堆给拉巴特湾渔场医院…

and even though Bubba was dead 虽然布巴已经死了

and Lieutenant Dan said I was nuts, 丹中尉也说我是笨蛋

I gave Bubba's mama Bubba's share. 我还是把布巴那一份给了布巴的妈妈

You know what? 你猜怎么着?

She didn't have to work in nobody's kitchen no more. 她再也不用去任何人家的厨房干活了

That smells wonderful. 那感觉真不错

And 'cause I was a gozillionaire 因为我成了亿万富翁

and I liked doing it so much, 并且我喜欢干活

I cut that grass for free. 我免费帮他们割草

英语学习笔记精讲:

1.invest:投资 例如:They intend to invest directly in shares... 他们打算直接投资股票。 He invested all our profits in gold shares... 他把我们所有的收益都投资在黄金股上了。

2.show off:炫耀 例如:All right, there's no need to show off... 好了,没必要炫耀。 He had been showing off for her at the poker table. 牌桌上他一直在她面前表现自己。

3.a whole bunch:一大堆的 例如:The reorganization will give us a whole bunch of problems. 重新改组会给我们带来一连串的问题。 I loved a whole bunch of stars. But I'm losing interest now. 我喜欢过很多明星,但是现在没兴趣了。

影视口语精讲《阿甘正传》第29期:珍妮又回到阿甘身边了

英语台词节选:

Every day we'd take a walk,

每天我们都散步

and I'd jabber on like a monkey in a tree,

我不停地跟她说话

and she'd listen about Ping-Ponging and shrimping

她听我说乒乓球和捕虾

and Mama making a trip up to heaven.

还有妈妈去天堂的事

I did all the talking.

我不停地说

Jenny most of the time was real quiet.

珍妮总是很安静

Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks.

有时我想石头会不够用

I never really knew why she came back,

我一直不知道她为什么回来

but I didn't care.

但我不介意

It was like olden times.

就象昔日重来

We was like peas and carrots again.

我们又形影不离了

Every day, I'd pick pretty flowers

每天我都会采来好看的花

and put them in her room for her,

放在她的房间里

and she gave me the best gift anyone could ever get

而她给了我人所能得到的的礼物

in the wide world.

在整个世界里

They're made just for running.

这是最适合跑步的

Carry me home to see my kin,

“带我回家见亲朋”

And she even showed me how to dance.

他还教我如何跳舞

I miss ol'Bammy once again,

“我又想起老朋友”

And I think it's a sin,

“我不再对他不起”

Sweet home Alabama... ,

“亚拉巴马我的家…”

Well, we was like family, Jenny and me...

我们就象一家人,珍妮和我…

and it was the happiest time in my life.

那是我一生最快乐的时光

英语学习笔记精讲:

1.jabber:急促兴奋地说话

例如:The girl jabbered incomprehensibly...

那个女孩儿叽里咕噜地说着,谁也没听懂。

a roomful of jabbering tourists.

一屋子叽里呱啦说个不停的游客

2.kin:亲戚

例如:She has gone to live with her husband's kin.

她住到丈夫的亲戚家里去了

What kin is he to you?

他和你是什么关系?

3.sin:罪恶

例如:The Vatican's teaching on abortion is clear: it is a sin...

罗马教廷对堕胎的教义非常清楚:这是罪过。

Was it the sin of pride to have believed too much in themselves?

他们过分自信,这是否犯了骄纵之罪?

影视口语精讲《阿甘正传》第30期:阿甘跑遍亚拉巴马州

英语台词节选:

That day,

那一天

for no particular reason,

不知什么原因

I decided to go for a little run.

我决定出去跑一趟

So I ran to the end of the road,

所以我跑到路的尽头

and when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town.

当我到达那里,我想也许我能跑到城边

President Carter, suffering from heat exhaustion--

卡特总统因中暑病倒…

And when I got there,

而当我到达那里

I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County.

我想也许我能跑遍绿茵县

Now, I figured since I'd run this far,

这时我想既然我跑了那么远

maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama.

也许我可以跑遍亚拉巴马州

And that's what I did.

我就这么做了

I ran clear across Alabama.

我横越整个亚拉巴马

No particular reason. I just kept on going.

不知什么原因,我继续跑

I ran clear to the ocean.

我一直跑到大海

And when I got there,

当我到达那里

I figured since I'd gone this far,

我想既然我跑了那么远

might as well turn around, just keep on going.

也许不如掉头继续跑

And when I got to another ocean,

然后当我跑到另一个大海

I figured since I'd gone this far...

我想既然我跑了那么远…

I might as well just turn back

我也许不如掉头

and keep right on going.

继续跑下去

英语学习笔记精讲:

1.particular:特别的

例如:I remembered a particular story about apostman who was a murderer...

我记得有个故事,讲的是一个邮递员杀人的事情。

if there are particular things you're interested in.

如果有你感兴趣的东西

2.suffer: 忍受

例如:Within a few days she had become seriously ill, suffering great pain and discomfort...

几天的时间,她就病得很严重了,疼痛难忍,周身不舒服。

He was eventually diagnosed as suffering from terminal cancer...

他最终被诊断出患了晚期癌症。

3.exhaustion:疲惫

例如:Staff say he is suffering from exhaustion.

员工说他极度疲劳。

She slept the sleep of exhaustion.

她因疲劳而酣睡。

影视口语精讲《阿甘正传》第31期:阿甘乒乓球拍做广告

英语台词节选:

Are you crazy or just plain stupid?

你是疯子还是傻瓜?

Stupid is as stupid does, Mrs. Blue.

做傻事的才是傻瓜,布鲁太太

I guess.

我想也是

And, of course,

当然

I paid my respect to Bubba himself.

我也去看望了布巴本人

Hey, Bubba. It's me, Forrest Gump.

嘿,布巴,是我,福雷斯甘

I remember everything you said,

我记得你说过的话

and I got it all figured out.

我已经安排好了

I'm taking $24,562.47

我带来两万四千五百六十二块四毛七分

that I got, that's left

这是我所有的钱

after a new hair cut and a new suit

其它钱用来理发和买新衣服

and took Mama out to a real fancy dinner,

还有带妈妈上街吃了一顿好饭

and I bought a bus ticket, then three Dr. Peppers.

还买了车票,还买了三瓶汽水

Tell me something.

告诉我

Are you stupid or something?

你是傻瓜吗?

Stupid is as stupid does, sir.

做傻事的才是傻瓜,先生

That's what's left after me saying,

我拿到这些钱是因为我说:

"When I was in China on the all-America Ping-Pong team,

“我和全美乒乓球队在中国时,

"I just loved playing Ping-Pong

“我最喜欢打乒乓球…

with my Flex-O-Lite Ping-Pong paddle,"

“用我的菲利奥莱乒乓球拍”

which everybody knows isn't true,

谁都知道这不是真话

but Mama said it was just a little white lie,

但妈妈说它只是一个善意的谎话

so it wasn't hurting nobody.

它不会伤害任何人

英语学习笔记精讲:

1.plain stupid:愚不可及

plain:这里是副词,意思是完全地,显然。

例如:The food was just plain terrible.

这食物实在太难吃了。

plain还有明显的意思

例如:It was plain to him that I was having a nervous breakdown...

他能明显地看出我快要精神崩溃了。

2.figure out:弄明白,计算

例如:I can't figure out what he was hinting at.

我想不出他在暗示什么。

Please figure out the total cost. 请算出总费用。


影视口语《阿甘正传》第27-31期相关文章:

★ 《阿甘正传》第24期:阿甘成立布巴甘捕虾公司且家喻户晓

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享