Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/yaowenku.com/e/class/connect.php on line 6
欢迎访问要文库 YaoWenKu.COM!

烹饪技术实用对话及情景句(一)

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  烹饪是现代人向往的一种生活方式,以下是小编给大家整理的关于烹饪技术实用对话及情景句(一),希望可以帮到大家

  烹饪技术 (一)

  Julia: Do you have any plans for dinner tonight?

  茱莉亚:你想好今天晚饭吃什么了吗?

  Lucas: No, I was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven or something. How about you?

  卢卡斯:还没,我正在考虑弄个冷披萨什么的扔进烤箱里烤烤。你呢?

  Julia: I was thinking maybe we could make dinner together tonight. What do you think?

  茱莉亚:我正在想咱俩今晚可以一起做晚饭。你觉得怎么样?

  Lucas: I'm absolutely useless at cooking!

  卢卡斯:我对做饭一窍不通啊!

  Julia: I could teach you how to cook something healthy. Frozen pizzas are so bad for you!

  茱莉亚:我可以教你怎么做健康食品。冷披萨对你一点好处都没有!

  Lucas: I know they aren't good, but they are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty.

  卢卡斯:我知道吃冷披萨对身体没什么好处,可是真的既便宜,又方便而且味道也不错。

  Julia: I recently saw a recipe for spicy chicken curry in a magazine. Maybe we could try that?

  茱莉亚:我最近在一本杂志上看见一份做鸡肉咖喱的菜谱。不如咱们试着做做看?

  Lucas: Yeah, why not. Do you have all the ingredients?

  卢卡斯:好呀,为什么不呢?原料都齐全吗?

  Julia: I bought all the ingredients this morning, so let's start!

  茱莉亚:我今天早上都买齐了,咱们现在就开始吧!

  Lucas: What do we do first?

  卢卡斯:第一步先干什么?

  Julia: First, you need to wash the vegetables and then chop them into little pieces.

  茱莉亚:首先,把蔬菜洗干净,切成小块备用。

  Lucas: OK. Should I heat the work?

  卢卡斯:好的。需要热锅吗?

  Julia: Yes. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir fry them for a few minutes.

  茱莉亚:行。锅烧热之后,倒一点油,把蔬菜都放进去翻炒几分钟。

  Lucas: What about the chicken?

  卢卡斯:鸡肉怎么办呢?

  Julia: That needs to be cut into thin strips about 3 cm long and then it can be stir fried on its own until its cooked through.

  茱莉亚:把鸡肉切成三厘米左右的窄条,然后单独炒熟。

  Lucas: How about the rice?

  卢卡斯:米饭呢?

  Julia: I'll prepare that. Do you prefer white rice or brown rice?

  茱莉亚:我来弄米饭。你喜欢吃白米还是糙米?

  Lucas: White rice, please. None of that healthy brown stuff for me!

  卢卡斯:白米饭吧。别给我吃那些所谓粗粮的健康食品!

  实用情景句型

  1. Do you have any plans for dinner tonight?

  你想好今天晚饭吃什么了吗?

  What's to eat for dinner?

  晚饭吃什么?

  What's for supper?

  晚饭吃什么?

  What are we having for dinner?

  晚饭吃什么?

  When do we eat for dinner?

  我们什么时候吃饭?

  When chow for dinner?

  什么时候开饭?

  When dinner?

  晚饭在什么时候?

  When supper?

  晚饭在什么时候?

  When will supper be ready?

  晚饭什么时候准备好?

  2. I'm absolutely useless at cooking!

  我对做饭一窍不通啊!

  I'm not good at cooking.

  我不会做饭。

  I can't cook.

  我不会做饭。

  3. Frozen pizzas are so bad for you!

  冻比萨对你一点好处都没有!

  Frozen pizzas do harm to your health!

  冻比萨对你一点好处都没有!

  Frozen pizzas is harmful for you!

  冻比萨对你一点好处都没有!

  4. They are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty.

  可是真的很便宜,又方便而且味道也不错。

  This smells bad.

  这道菜不好闻。

  This (really) stinks/reeks.

  味真怪。

  5. I recently saw a recipe for spicy chicken curry in a magazine.

  我最近在一本杂志上看见一份做鸡肉咖喱的菜谱。

  It's spicy.

  真辣!

  It's hot.

  真辣!

  It's too greasy.

  太油腻。

  It's too oily.

  太油腻。

  6. Do you have all the ingredients?

  原料都齐全吗?

  Have you prepared all the ingredients?

  所有材料都准备好了吗?

  All the ingredients are ready?

  所有材料都准备好了吗?

  7. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir fry them for a few minutes.

  锅烧热之后,倒一点油,把蔬菜都放进去翻炒几分钟。

  Please pass me the salt.

  请把盐递给我。

  Please pass the butter.

  请把黄油递给我。

  Would you like the salt and pepper?

  你要盐和胡椒粉吗?

  Would you care for some butter?

  你要黄油吗?

  8. None of that healthy brown stuff for me!

  别给我吃那些所谓粗粮的健康食品!

  No that healthy brown stuff for me!

  别给我吃那些所谓粗粮的健康食品!

  Don't give me that healthy brown stuff for me!

  别给我吃那些所谓粗粮的健康食品!

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享

阅读并接受《用户协议》
注:各登录账户无关联!请仅用一种方式登录。


用户注册协议

一、 本网站运用开源的网站程序平台,通过国际互联网络等手段为会员或游客提供程序代码或者文章信息等服务。本网站有权在必要时修改服务条款,服务条款一旦发生变动,将会在重要页面上提示修改内容或通过其他形式告知会员。如果会员不同意所改动的内容,可以主动取消获得的网络服务。如果会员继续享用网络服务,则视为接受服务条款的变动。网站保留随时修改或中断服务而不需知照会员的权利。本站行使修改或中断服务的权利,不需对会员或第三方负责。

关闭