欢迎访问要文库 YaoWenKu.COM!

难以忘怀电影对白-2:泰坦尼克号场景

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这也是学习英语的一种方法哟,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-2:泰坦尼克号场景,希望可以帮到大家

  Selected Scene 1

  场景1

  Jack closes the door behind her. Rose and Jack are alone in the room.

  杰克在她身后关上门,露丝和杰克现在单独待在房间里。

  Rose: Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you.

  露丝:杰克,这不可能,我不能见你。

  Jack: I need to talk to you!

  杰克:我想和你谈谈!

  Rose: No, Jack, no!Jack, I'm engaged. I'm marrying Cal. I love Cal.

  露丝:不,杰克,不行!杰克,我已经订婚了,我要嫁给卡尔,我爱卡尔。

  Jack: Rose, you're no picnic. All right, you're a spoiled little brat even, but under that you're the most amazingly wonderful girl-I've ever known and-

  杰克:露丝,你这样说可不轻松。好了,你是一个被宠坏的小家伙,但你是一个最最了不起的女孩——我还从未见到过,再说—

  Rose: Jack, I-

  露丝:杰克,我—

  Jack: No, no. Let me try to get this out. You, you're amazing. I'm not an idiot. I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket. I have nothing to offer you, and I know that. I understand. But I'm too involved now. You jump, I jump, remember? I can't turn away without knowing that you'll be alright That's all that I want.

  杰克:不,不行,让我说完。你,你很了不起,我不是傻瓜,我知道是怎么回事。我的口袋里只有10块钱,我不能给你什么,这我知道,我明白。但我现在难以自拔,你跳,我也跳,还记得吗?在不知道你是否安全时,我不可能转身离去,我想要的仅此而已。

  Rose: Well, I'm fine. I'll be fine. Really.

  露丝:噢,我很好,我会很好的。真的。

  Jack: Really? I don't think so. They've got you trapped, Rose, and you're going to die if you don't break free. Maybe not right away, because you're strong. But sooner or later that fire that I love about you, Rose, that fire is going to burn out.

  杰克:真的?我并不这样想。他们已将你困住,露丝,如不脱离,你会死去的。也许不是马上,因为你仍然强牡,但我爱的那团火,露丝,你身上的那团火迟早会熄灭。

  Rose: It's not up to you to save me Jack.

  露丝:不用你救我,杰克。

  Jack: You're right. Only you can do that.

  杰克:你说得对,只有你才能救自己。

  Rose: I'm going back. Leave me alone.

  露丝:我回去了,别管我。

  Rose goes out and joins her mother and other aristocratic ladies in the first class tearoom. As Ruth is discussing Rose's upcoming marriage to Cal, Rose looks over and sees a little girl sitting at a table nearby. The girl's mother begins correcting her posture, the position of her hands, her manners Rose sees what a stifling life she is leading. She leaves and goes out onto the deck.

  露丝走出门,进入头等茶室,跟她母亲和其他责妇们坐在一起。正当鲁斯大谈露丝和卡尔未来的婚礼时,露丝放眼望去,看到一个小女孩坐在不远处。女孩的母亲开始矫正她的坐姿、手势和举止。露丝看到了她将要过的一种令她窒息的生活,便离开那里,来到了甲板上。

  Rose: Hello, Jack. I changed my mind, They said you might be up here.

  露丝:你好,杰克,我改变主意了,听说你在这里。

  Jack: Xu, Give me your hand. Now close your eyes, go on! Now step up. Now .hold on to the railing. keep your eyes closed. Don't peak.

  杰克:把手给我,闭上眼,站上来,抓住栏杆,闭上眼睛,别偷看。

  Rose: I'm not.

  露丝:我不看。

  Jack: Step up onto the railing. Hold on, hold on. keep your eyes closed. Do you trust me!

  杰克:站上来,抓住栏杆,闭上眼睛。你相信我吗?

  Rosa: I trust you.

  露丝:我相信你!

  Jack: All right, open your eyes.

  杰克:好了,睁开眼睛吧。

  Rose: I'm flying. Jack. Jack guides Rose to the front of the ship, where he has her stand on the bow of the ship with her hands outstretched. She feels like she is flying. Jack puts her arms around her and they kiss for the first time.

  露丝:我在飞啊,杰克。杰克领着露丝来到船前,让她两臂伸开,站在船头。她感到自己飘飘欲飞,杰克抱住她,他们第一次亲吻了起来。

  The music plays:

  乐声响起:

  Every night in my dreams,

  每天夜里在我的梦里,

  I see you, I feel you.

  我看见你,感觉到你。

  That is how I know you go on.

  我知道你会勇往直前。

  Far across the distance and spaces between us.

  越过千山, 涉过万水,

  You have come to show you go on.

  你向我表明你会勇往直前。

  Near, far, wherever you are,

  无论是远是近,无论你在何方,

  I believe that the heart does go on.

  我相信爱心依旧。

  Once more, you open the door,

  你再次敞开心扉,

  And you're here in my heart,

  你就在我的心里,

  And my heart will go on and on.

  我的心依然如故。

  Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime

  爱触摸我们一次,将会持续一生,

  And never let go till we're gone.

  直到永恒。

  Love was when I loved you,

  爱是深情,爱是执著。

  One true time I hold to.

  在我的生命中,

  In my life we'll always go on.

  我们总会勇往直前。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享